I got interested in real estate after personal real estate transactions when I realized that finding a home was a very emotional and creative thing to do. It is important to have courage to decide and trust one’s instincts. I also try to give my clients the same advice and help them find a place suitable to their nature.
Besides the emotional side, there are many legal aspects to the acquisition of real estate.
I give advice in various situations:
– documentation and agreements of sales and lease transactions
– determination and analysis of the sales price of residential premises
- organizing the data in Register of buildings ehr.ee
– sale of property in common ownership
– establishment of conditions of use
– matters related to the estate
– transactions with citizens of foreign countries
I started working in real estate in 2005. The first 5 years I organised the sale of residential premises in Tallinn. I joined the Tartu office of Uus Maa at the end of year 2011.
I have a professional certificate of real estate broker (KKM 190525) since 2007, and I am a member of the Estonian Chamber of Real Estate Agents.
Besides the work I like I am also lucky to be the mother of a wonderful daughter.
My weakness is sports and sporty people. I am especially fond of skiing. In the past, I used to do quite a bit of aesthetic gymnastics. In 2001, I became the World Champion of Aesthetic Group Gymnastics.
My hobbies include computer graphics, music and video editing.