30 years of trust
UUS MAA Real Estate
- has been on the Estonian real estate market since 1992.
- has offices all over Estonia in Tallinn, Tartu, Pärnu, Kuressaare, Rakvere, Jõhvi, Viljandi and Jõgeva.
- has subsidiaries in Lithuania and Spain.
- is the most well-known and trusted real estate company in Estonia.
- has brokers and appraisers that are highly qualified and provide a professional service to all their customers.
- is the fastest developing real estate company in Estonia.
UUS MAA's mission
UUS MAA’s team is committed to exceeding the expectations of clients who appreciate professional service.
- UUS MAA was introduced into the market in spring 1992 as a real estate brokerage department of AS SPD.
- In spring 1994, AS UUS MAA Real Estate Bureau was registered as a separate company.
- In 1995, UUS MAA bought the assets of AS Bangalo and took over its employees.
- In 1996, UUS MAA Kinnisvarahaldus grew out of the administration department of the company.
- In 1997, the Saaremaa office was opened.
- In summer 1997, a holding company UUS MAA Kinnisvaragrupp was founded. In the same summer, Ville Jehe, a former board member of Mendelson & Ko joined UUS Maa.
- In 1997, VTA Investeeringu AS was joined with Uus Maa Kinnisvaragrupp, and it continued its operations under the name of OÜ Uus Maa Kinnisvaraarendus.
- Since February 1998, the Rakvere and Jõhvi offices of former Kinnisvaraekspert started to operate under the name of UUS MAA.
- In summer 1999, the name of OÜ Uus Maa Kinnisvaraarendus was changed into OÜ Uus Maa Kinnisvarakonsultandid, as the new name reflected the operations of the company in a more accurate manner.
- In 2000, the Tartu office of UUS MAA started its operations.
- At the beginning of year 2001, the daughter companies of UUS MAA having resided in different offices in Tallinn moved in together in a new head office at Rävala pst 6.
- In summer 2001, the Pärnu office of UUS MAA started its operations.
- In autumn of 2004, the Paide office of UUS MAA was opened.
- In the end of year 2004, UUS MAA Kinnisvarahalduse OÜ and Arkaadia Halduse OÜ concluded a strategic union and both companies operated in Maakri 19/21.
- In autumn of 2005, the Viljandi office of UUS MAA was opened.
- In spring of 2006, the Jõgeva office of UUS MAA was opened.
- In January 2007, the Haapsalu franchise office of UUS MAA was opened.
- In April 2007, the Narva office of UUS MAA was opened.
- In 2008, an international brand of UUS MAA, Seven Real Estate Advisors, was created.
- In 2008, UUS MAA Real Estate Bureau was selected as the best real estate agency in the survey of Euromoney.
- In 2009, the business real estate consultancy unit was separated from the UUS MAA Group, and it continued its operations under the name of Seven Real Estate Advisors.
- In January 2009, UUS MAA Real Estate Bureau and UUS MAA Kinnisvaragrupp merged, and UUS MAA Kinnisvarakonsultandid separated.
- In April 2009, a new related service UUS MAA Kolimisteenused (UUS MAA Moving Services) was introduced into the market.
- In May 2009, a related service of buying in real estate, UUS MAA Invest, was introduced into the market.
- Since June 2009, Uus Maa Real Estate Bureau issues energy labels.
- In 2009, for the second time UUS MAA Real Estate Bureau was selected as the best real estate agency in the survey of Euromoney.
- In 2010, the Pirita franchise office of UUS MAA was opened.
- In June 2010 – building consultation service of Uus Maa Real Estate Bureau entered the market.
- In 2010, UUS MAA Property Advisors was created, lead by Ardi Roosimaa, and a division of business premises lead by Fred Linnukütt.
- On March 1st, 2013, UUS MAA Real Estate Bureau got a new manager of residential real estate – a long-term manager of Rakvere office and a professional real estate agent Eve Soppe.
- In January, 2014, next to Jaanus Laugus and Mika Sucksdorff, the manager of the appraising department Meelis Tammre became a partner of UUS MAA.
- On May 29th, 2014, UUS MAA Real Estate Bureau acquired a share in Epicenter Kinnisvara.
- In 2015, Uus Maa created a company called UUS MAA Marbella Spain SL in Spain. In the same year, a name sponsor agreement was signed with Rullituur.
- In 2015, UUS MAA was the leader of top real estate companies of business newspaper Äripäev.
- In 2016, the Kadriorg franchise office of UUS MAA was opened.
- In 2016, Epicenter Kinnisvara separated from UUS MAA Real Estate Bureau.
- In 2016, for the second time, UUS MAA was the leader of top real estate companies of business newspaper Äripäev.
- Since July 3rd, 2017, Kristi Djomin is the executive manager of residential real estate at Uus Maa.
- In 2017, for the third time, Euromoney selected UUS MAA as the best real estate agency in Estonia.
- In 2018, UUS MAA Ärikinnisvara OÜ focusing on the agency of business premises was founded.
- In 2018, UUS MAA Real Estate Bureau moved a few hundred metres from its former location (Rävala pst 6, Tallinn) to a new office at Maakri 19/1. In 2018, the second franchise bureau UUS MAA Pärnumaa was opened in Pärnu.
- In 2019, UUS MAA Ehitus and UUS MAA Property Advisors were separated from UUS MAA Real Estate Bureau.
- In 2019, Remax Plus was merged with UUS MAA Real Estate Bureau, with a new name UUS MAA Pluss.
- In 2019, Külli Friedrichson became the executive manager of the residential real estate department of UUS MAA Real Estate Bureau and Kristi Djomin started to lead the franchises of UUS MAA.
- On the 1st of January, 2020, Remax City and Remax Capital were merged with Uus Maa Real Estate Bureau, and their new names were UUS MAA City and UUS MAA Capital.
- On March 1st, 2020, a new franchise bureau UUS MAA Nord was launched.
- On May 1st 2021, a franchise bureau UUS MAA Arena was launched
- In 2021, Uus Maa Luxum, a boutique office focusing on luxury real estate, started its operations.
- On November 1, 2021, a new franchise Uus Maa Five Stars started its operations.
- On January 1, 2022, new franchises Uus Maa Al Mare and Uus Maa Elamus were started.
- In March 2022, Uus Maa Haapsalu ceased its operations.
Uus Maa Franchise
Uus Maa Real Estate has been the leader of the Estonian real estate market since 1992.
- strong and well-known brand
- 30 years of great reputation and trust in the Estonian Real Estate market
- voted twice as the best Real Estate company in Estonia by International Financial Magazine EUROMONEY (in 2008 and 2009)
- member of The Association of Real Estate Companies in Estonia
- the only Estonian member of FIABCI – The International Real Estate Federation.
Get access to:
- the network of representative offices all over Estonia
- the most user-firendly web-page of Real Estate Bureaus
- the CRM that combines property, clients, and agents into an intelligent internal database
- the motivation scheme which really motivates
- managerial know-how
- all of our associate services
…and much more!
Turn our experience and know-how into your own benefit.
For further information please contact:
Partner, Chairman of the Board
Uus Maa Real Estate Bureau
Maakri 19/1, 10145 Tallinn,