Exclusive sea view house for sale in Kakumäe!
The stylish house with excellent layout has been designed and designed by the acclaimed architect Pille Lausmäe. The interior design solutions of the whole house harmonize well with the exterior architecture of the house, creating a single beautiful whole.
The high-quality stone house is built of FIBO small blocks, concrete monolithic partition ceilings; aluminum windows; smart home solution; forced ventilation with heat exchanger; central air conditioner; central vacuum cleaner; integrated sound system covering the entire house, which can be controlled from different rooms.
The interior design uses paint and wood paneling to create an extremely cozy, high quality and systematic look. The colors that pass through the rooms and floors are a combination of white, light gray, walnut timeless and beautiful. The floors are covered with wide oak parquet flooring in the San spaces and the hallway is made of granite natural stone.
The total area of the house is 370 m2
• spacious living room with fireplace, access to the terrace, fireplace made of natural natural stone;
• The bright and well-planned kitchen is separated from the living room by creating a separate zone and creating privacy;
• spa complex – sauna lobby, sauna, pool room (pool counter-current device);
• a spacious hallway with ample wardrobes;
• spacious garage for two cars;
• technical room containing the heating system of the house and the forced ventilation device;
• Master bedroom with separate wardrobe, shower room and toilet – access to the sea-side terrace;
• two bedrooms – all rooms have floor to ceiling windows;
• Gray sea view – easily built into a fourth bedroom if needed;
• separate bathroom / shower / toilet – sea views;
• utility room;
The heating source of the house is geothermal heating, which on both the first and the second floor is water floor heating.
In addition, the house also uses solar panels, which makes heating costs with pool water heating very economical.
The property, 2541m2, is open to the south and allows you to enjoy the sun from morning to evening.
The emphasis on landscaping has been on simplicity and easy maintenance. The plot has fruit and ornamental trees and the entire perimeter of the property is lined with hedgerows.
The property will be very private in the future as it flows through the fence through the Tiskre stream, which will prevent the construction of any ersmut in the future. Privacy, lightness and sea views are preserved.
An ancillary building has been built next to the house, where it is convenient to store all garden equipment and summer furniture.
The property can be accessed from a metal fence with remote control, and a beautiful walkway runs from the gate to the spectacular entrance.
The house has been granted a permit for use.
The Kakumäe beach area is known as a beautiful and private area. New detached houses in the area. Bus stops nearby and a separate bus stop for the Rocca al Mare School bus. Nearest grocery store is Kakumäe Selver. Along the Kakumäe beach area there is a beautiful walking and sports trail. Nearby is the new Haven Kakumäe harbor, which offers wonderful experiences with a gourmet restaurant and entertainment facilities.