Tastefully furnished 3-room apartment for sale in boutique apartment building Rocca Villa. The house is designed by the renowned APEX architectural bureau.
Rocca Villa is a 4-story boutique apartment building with only 15 apartments. The high windows of the apartments let the natural light come in into the homes, and thanks to the triple-glazed windows, your new home will be quiet. The building has energy class B and apartment-based ventilation with heat recovery, which ensures reasonable maintenance costs and ensures that you always have a pleasantly warm home.
The windows of the apartment open in two directions – east and south. Openness to natural light, through large windows, has made it possible to create a home that breathes in harmony with the surrounding nature. The home has been built and furnished with soul and care – attention has been paid to every detail. Only the best materials and skillful construction work have been used.
The entire interior of the apartment is from the high-quality Italian furniture manufacturer Poliform (poliform.it). Poliform is synonymous with high quality and excellence and has shaped the modern way of life for more than fifty years.
The total area of the apartment is 65.7m2 and the apartment includes a living room-kitchen of approx. 29m2, 13m2 bedroom 1, 10m2 bedroom 2, 5m2 bathroom, practical utility room 2m2, where it is possible to install a washing machine and dryer and an entrance hall approx. 6m2. The living room has access to a 3.4 m2 south-facing balcony.
The new owner will have all the furniture in the pictures, along with lighting, curtains and high-quality technical equipment
– Energy class B
– Triple glazed windows with high sound and heat resistance
– Apartment-based ventilation with heat recovery
– Floor heating
– 1 parking space in the garage (included in the price)
– There is an elevator in the building
– Storage room for bicycles and prams
Rocca Villa brings you the best of the city. The new Rocca al Mare viaduct is your fast line to the heart of the city – the journey there or back home only takes 10 minutes. You are conveniently close to the center, but unlike the city center, you have air and personal space.
– Great location between the sea, Lake Harku and the zoo
– Fast connection to the city center thanks to the new Rocca al Mare viaduct
– Across the road are the center of Rocca al Mare and large grocery stores
– Nearby forest and health trails, state of the art sports clubs and health center
– Lake Harku, the sea and the beach promenade are within walking distance
– Very good public transport connection
– Pedestrian and bicycle-friendly area
– Nearby Rocca al Mare viaduct with safe pedestrian tunnels
– Across the road is the Tallinn Zoo
– Rocca al Mare school 5 minutes walk
– Haven Kakumäe Marina is a short drive away
LUXUM – Luxury Living by Uus Maa