AEGVIIDU STATION BUILDING
Aegviidu station was built at same time with the construction of the Baltic railway in 1870.
The Aegviidu station building is part of the (Charlottenhof) railway station complex.
Aegviidu Restaurant Vana Waksal has been operating in the station building since 2018. The Restaurant family renovated the building with care, love and extreme care to preserve its originality and authenticity. It can be felt in every corner of the house. Come and see it by yourself!
• On the first floor has five rooms
• On the second floor is a five-room apartment
• The attic has been renovated and insulated and three more rooms can be built there
• The former waiting rooms of the station building still have a genuine floor made of limestone and wood
• The apartment have laminate floors
• The price includes all the furnishings of the restaurant and accommodation (except for rented equipment) and loved by customers secret recipes.
• The whole house is heated with a solid fuel boiler (pellets). Each room has individually heat controlled radiators.
• A wood stove and a fireplace can be used as an additional heating source.
• There are one apartments and a restaurant in the main building.
• There is a woodshed on one side of the building, and a private terrace. On the other side is the former luggage room and toilet
• The surroundings are limited to shrubs and gardens
• Good train connection with Tallinn. The train stop is 100 m southeast.
• Aegviidu School, kindergarten, shops and service points are nearby.
• Aegviidu is known as a tourist center with many opportunities, the most charming is the beautiful nature. The town of Aegviidu is located next to the main traffic area of the Tallinn-Tapa railway traffic and is easily accessible due to it. It is an area to support healthy and sporty lifestyle enthusiasts.
Aegviidu is a land of seven lakes and mountains with a green landscape and forest trails!
Call and ask for more!